India is great options to make your trip gorgeous times will be according your destinations between far each other all things are listed in your travel package and are probable.
Generally speaking in India English Language.
The domestic electricity supply in India is 220 volts most of hotels have three round pin sockets therefore we recommended travel adaptor set.
What Things To Pack:-
1. A light jersey or swindle for early morning plus in sunset because air-conditioning can be cold in restaurant.
2. Lightweight clothes like cotton, well dressed casual exceptional in hotel.
3. Footwear for game drives relaxed with this and will be strong.
4. Formal clothes and sandals and shoes are accepted for make relaxing go for dinner lunch and breakfast at your hotel or lodge restaurant.
5. According your personal basis needs like sunglasses, Sun cream and hat applicable.
6. According your needs for capture your trip in camera applicable are camera, spare batteries and memory cards.
7. According your needs mobile laptops and charger are applicable.
8. If you want to swimming according occasional swim you need to pack Swimwear.
9. Exceptional carry your Binoculars.
10. Exceptional for caring over mosquito repellent and spray.
11. Exceptional the clothes if need to change during tour to religious places in India where you need to change like that your tour guide can suggest you where necessity.
12. Exceptional for caring over self antiseptic, Handy wipes, hand gel and bottled water where possible you can.
13. Exceptional carry according country local currency for handy for ad-hoc tipping!
What Be Expecting:
According to tour places in India the directions of tour to adventures noticed where could anything happen. So I suggest you about reasonable fitness because on a tour repeatedly engage extended walks and rough outside for those not need particular help.
We advise you to talk about your individual necessities for India with your GP at least 6-8 weeks previous to travel.
History says seven hundred years ago Ajmer Tour was under the rule of Chechi Gurjars. It was founded by Ajayraj Singh Chauhan in the late 7th century A.D. Despite repeated invasions Chauhans continued to rule. However, they were defeated by Muhammad of Ghor, the founder of Delhi Sultanate in the year 1193. The rulers of Marwar too interested in city and captured Ajmer for short span of time. After that Hindu Emperor Hem Chandra Vikramaditya ruled over it and in 1559 Mughal Emperor Akbar won it in the second battle of Panipat. Marathas took control over Ajmer during 18th century only to snatch by British Raj. After Impedance in the year 1956, it became the part of Rajasthan.
Geography & Culture Ajmer
Ajmer Tour city lies 486 meters above the sea level. Situated on the lap of Aravalli Mountains, this city enjoys lower slop position of Taragarh Hill. The huge rock ranges 'Nagpathar' of Thar Desert act as guard to Ajmer. Average temperature during summer is 30 degree Celsius and in winters it reaches to 15 degree Celsius.
Influence of rulers over the culture and tradition of the city is clearly visible. Ajmer is culturally rich city besides enjoying the status of Dargah Shariff and Pushkar land, this city is home of other holy shrines Soniji Ki Nasiyan and Nareli Jain Temple. People of Ajmer Know the key to tranquil and calmness is establishing harmony among various religions.
Tourist Attraction Ajmer
Dargah Sharif - Sufi saint Khwaja Moin-ud-din Chisti was a Persian but migrated to India. He settled here and devoted his entire life in helping poor. Considered as one of the most scared shrine of Muslim in India it is frequently visited by both Muslim and Hindu devotees.
Adhai-Din-Ka-Jhopra - A mosque built in two and half day. This Indo-Islamic style of architecture became the source of inspiration for many modern mosques.
Taragarh Fort - This fort was built by King Ajaypal Chauhan and considered as one of the India's oldest forts. Situated on top of the hill, it overlooks the city and can be accessed by climbing steep slope.
Ana Sagar Lake - The glittering artificial lake was built by Maharaja Anaji. Encompassed by beautiful parks and pavilions, Ana Sagar Lake is the popular picnic spot.