India is great options to make your trip gorgeous times will be according your destinations between far each other all things are listed in your travel package and are probable.
Generally speaking in India English Language.
The domestic electricity supply in India is 220 volts most of hotels have three round pin sockets therefore we recommended travel adaptor set.
What Things To Pack:-
1. A light jersey or swindle for early morning plus in sunset because air-conditioning can be cold in restaurant.
2. Lightweight clothes like cotton, well dressed casual exceptional in hotel.
3. Footwear for game drives relaxed with this and will be strong.
4. Formal clothes and sandals and shoes are accepted for make relaxing go for dinner lunch and breakfast at your hotel or lodge restaurant.
5. According your personal basis needs like sunglasses, Sun cream and hat applicable.
6. According your needs for capture your trip in camera applicable are camera, spare batteries and memory cards.
7. According your needs mobile laptops and charger are applicable.
8. If you want to swimming according occasional swim you need to pack Swimwear.
9. Exceptional carry your Binoculars.
10. Exceptional for caring over mosquito repellent and spray.
11. Exceptional the clothes if need to change during tour to religious places in India where you need to change like that your tour guide can suggest you where necessity.
12. Exceptional for caring over self antiseptic, Handy wipes, hand gel and bottled water where possible you can.
13. Exceptional carry according country local currency for handy for ad-hoc tipping!
What Be Expecting:
According to tour places in India the directions of tour to adventures noticed where could anything happen. So I suggest you about reasonable fitness because on a tour repeatedly engage extended walks and rough outside for those not need particular help.
We advise you to talk about your individual necessities for India with your GP at least 6-8 weeks previous to travel.
Till the period of fifteenth century Bikaner formerly known as Jungladesh was a barren land. During 1488 Rao Bika built the city. Despite the presence of Thar Desert Bikaner Tour proved as oasis for trade from Gujrat, China and Central Asia. When fort built by Bika reached deteriorating condition another fort was built after the gap of hundred years from 1.5 Km distance of city which is known as Junagarh Fort. In the later centuries Maharaja Ganga Singh worked hard to develop Bikaner as significant princely state.
Geography & Culture Bikaner
The city Bikaner Tour extreme temperatures. During winter season temperature can fall down to freezing point and in summer it can go above 50 degree Celsius. Location of the Bikaner lies in western desert region which is always affected by scarcity of water. Due to water scarcity cactus and thorny bushes can be seen widely spread. India's oldest mountain ranges 'Aravalli Ranges' adorn the beauty of backdrop. Bikaneri art and culture are immensely popular. In snacks Bikaneri Bhujia and in art Usta & Chadhwa art are famous.
Among festivals, international Camel Festival which is organized 25 Km away from Bikaner city at Ladera Dunes is the famous tourist site. Other festivals observed by people of Bikaner are Kartik Poornima, Aksaye Tritya, Kolayat Mela, Kodamdesar Mela, Punarasar Fair, karni Mata Fair and Rammat.
Tourist Attraction Bikaner
Junagarh Fort - This fort was built by sixth ruler of Bikaner Raja Rai Singh in the year 1571. He was extensive travelers and his experience of travelling to various places has helped him in deciding the design of Fort. The design of fort is influenced from Rajasthani, Indian and Mughal architecture.
Laxmi Niwas Palace - It was the residence palace of former king Maharaja Ganga Singh of state Rajasthan. The architecture of the building is created from red sandstone in Indo-Saracenic style which is designed by British architect Sir Samuel Swinton Jacob during nineteenth century.
Lalgarh Palace - The palace was built in the memory of Maharaja Lall Singh by his son Maharaja Ganga Singh. It was another masterpiece of British architect Sir Samuel Swinton Jacob and took 24 years to complete the design. In the attributes of building include several halls, elaborate fireplaces and latticework & filigree work. Descendents still leave in the palace and its major part is converted into heritage hotel.
Laxmi Nath Temple - Foundation of the temple was laid by Rao Bikaji in the year 1488 and erected by ruler of Rao Lunkaran.
Bhandasar Jain Temple - The highest Jain temple dedicated to the fifth Tirthankara and Sumatinath. This temple is very popular for wall paintings and Usta art. This red sandstone foundation is divided into three floors.
Other Attractions - Maru Nayak Ji, Mukam Temple, Kolayat, Karni Mata Temple, Shiv Bari Temple, Soor Sagar, Public Park and Zoo, Gajner Palace and Nisar House are other most visited places of Bikaner.