India is great options to make your trip gorgeous times will be according your destinations between far each other all things are listed in your travel package and are probable.
Generally speaking in India English Language.
The domestic electricity supply in India is 220 volts most of hotels have three round pin sockets therefore we recommended travel adaptor set.
What Things To Pack:-
1. A light jersey or swindle for early morning plus in sunset because air-conditioning can be cold in restaurant.
2. Lightweight clothes like cotton, well dressed casual exceptional in hotel.
3. Footwear for game drives relaxed with this and will be strong.
4. Formal clothes and sandals and shoes are accepted for make relaxing go for dinner lunch and breakfast at your hotel or lodge restaurant.
5. According your personal basis needs like sunglasses, Sun cream and hat applicable.
6. According your needs for capture your trip in camera applicable are camera, spare batteries and memory cards.
7. According your needs mobile laptops and charger are applicable.
8. If you want to swimming according occasional swim you need to pack Swimwear.
9. Exceptional carry your Binoculars.
10. Exceptional for caring over mosquito repellent and spray.
11. Exceptional the clothes if need to change during tour to religious places in India where you need to change like that your tour guide can suggest you where necessity.
12. Exceptional for caring over self antiseptic, Handy wipes, hand gel and bottled water where possible you can.
13. Exceptional carry according country local currency for handy for ad-hoc tipping!
What Be Expecting:
According to tour places in India the directions of tour to adventures noticed where could anything happen. So I suggest you about reasonable fitness because on a tour repeatedly engage extended walks and rough outside for those not need particular help.
We advise you to talk about your individual necessities for India with your GP at least 6-8 weeks previous to travel.
Chittorgarh & Culture Jaipur
Chittorgarh is situated at the height of 394 meters above sea level. The arid terrain of the city experience wide difference in temperature during winters and summers. During summers temperature can reach above 45 degree temperature and in winters mercury level could touch the 3-4 degree Celsius. The city is majorly dominated by Hindus as they constituent the 92% of population.
Tourist Attraction Jaipur
Chittorgarh Fort - This fort is located in the steep hill side. Commissioned by Mauryans during 7th century AD it resides on 180 meter hill and spread over the area of 700 acres. Chittorgarh Fort once had acted as magnet for many worriers including Gora, Rana, Maharana, Badalm, Jaimal and many others.
Rana Kumbha's Palace - The founder of Udaipur 'Maharana Udai Singh' was born in this fort. Located near Vijay Stambh, Rana Kumbha's Palace was also graced by the footsteps of Rani Meera Bai. Rani Padmini scarified her life in pyre of fire in one of the underground cellars the fort.
Kalika Mata Temple - When the temple was built in eighth century AD it was devoted to Sun God. However, in the later period around fourteenth century temple was converted to temple of Mother goddess 'Kali'.
Vijay Stambh - It was commissioned by Maharana Kumbha to celebrate the triumph that gained by defeating Muslim rulers of Malwa and Gujarat. This nine storied tower is 37 meters high and stands on 10 ft high base. The sculptures and intricately designed carvings embellished the exteriors of the tower.
Kirti Stambh - Embellished with figures of from the Jain pantheon, this tower is devoted to first Tirthankara of Jainism "Risahabha". Built in 12th century AD, it's a seven storied pillar and its all four corners have engraved idols of Shri Adinathji.
Other Attractions - Some other eye catchy places of the city are Fort Road Market, Rani Padmini's Palace, Rana Sanga Market, Sadar Bazaar and Annual Fair Jauhar Mela.