- Accommodation on double/ triple sharing basic.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- English News Paper on the Vehicle.
- Surface transportation by Air Conditioned Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by Kausalya Trip India representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Monuments Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
Hotel checks in & check out time is 12 noon.
Hotels are subject to availability.
We reserve the right to revise the cost.
Darjeeling Family Packages
Darjeeling is a beautiful and small city in the Indian state of West Bengal. Being a famous tourist destination, it is popular for its Darjeeling Himalayan Railway and tea industry. While in the city, you can explore Buddhist monasteries, colonial era architecture, red pandas, snow leopards etc. It is a perfect getaway from the hustle bustle of your hectic life and makes you experience the serenity of India. The steep narrow streets buzz with an array of Himalayan faces from Bhutan, Sikkim, Tibet and Nepal. A trip to this scintillating city would definitely drive you away from all stress and worry.
Welcome to Darjeeling
Upon your arrival at Darjeeling, check in to the hotel and relax after a tiresome journey. Enjoy experience a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Darjeeling Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to enjoy the attractions of the land. Visit Happy Valley Tea Garden which is nestled 1 km away from the town. It offers a relaxing and peaceful getaway from the bustle of the city. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway is full of fun and entertainment. It is also considered to be 'Toy Train' which plies between New Jalpaiguri and Darjeeling. Tiger Hill is situated 1 km from Darjeeling and showcases spectacular view of Kanchenjunga and Mount Everest. Later, proceed to visit Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park to enrapture your eyes by the spectacular views of endangered species including Siberian Tiger, Red Panda and Snow Leopard. Witness Observatory Hill, War Memorial, St. Andrew's Church and many others. Back to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Darjeeling- Nearby Attractions
After breakfast, proceed to explore the excursions in and around the city. Explore the remaining attractions including Peace Pagoda that was built by Japanese Buddhist and is located upon the slopes of Jalapahar Hill. Later explore Chowrasta and the Mall which is perfect for relax, take strolls, eat and shop at the varied shops and restaurants. Return back to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
After enjoying your breakfast in the morning, check-out from the hotel and return back to home. The scintillating Darjeeling darjeeling tour packages come to an end with wonderful memories to be remembered forever.
India is great options to make your trip gorgeous times will be according your destinations between far each other all things are listed in your travel package and are probable.
Generally speaking in India English Language.
The domestic electricity supply in India is 220 volts most of hotels have three round pin sockets therefore we recommended travel adaptor set.
What Things To Pack:-
1. A light jersey or swindle for early morning plus in sunset because air-conditioning can be cold in restaurant.
2. Lightweight clothes like cotton, well dressed casual exceptional in hotel.
3. Footwear for game drives relaxed with this and will be strong.
4. Formal clothes and sandals and shoes are accepted for make relaxing go for dinner lunch and breakfast at your hotel or lodge restaurant.
5. According your personal basis needs like sunglasses, Sun cream and hat applicable.
6. According your needs for capture your trip in camera applicable are camera, spare batteries and memory cards.
7. According your needs mobile laptops and charger are applicable.
8. If you want to swimming according occasional swim you need to pack Swimwear.
9. Exceptional carry your Binoculars.
10. Exceptional for caring over mosquito repellent and spray.
11. Exceptional the clothes if need to change during tour to religious places in India where you need to change like that your tour guide can suggest you where necessity.
12. Exceptional for caring over self antiseptic, Handy wipes, hand gel and bottled water where possible you can.
13. Exceptional carry according country local currency for handy for ad-hoc tipping!
What Be Expecting:
According to tour places in India the directions of tour to adventures noticed where could anything happen. So I suggest you about reasonable fitness because on a tour repeatedly engage extended walks and rough outside for those not need particular help.
We advise you to talk about your individual necessities for India with your GP at least 6-8 weeks previous to travel.