Hotel checks in & check out time is 12 noon.
Base category of rooms in all hotels.
Hotels are subject to availability.
We reserve the right to revise the cost.
Above quotation and Rooms availability are subject to change.
Golden Triangle Tour of North India is the popular tourist circuit among domestic and foreign travelers. Considered as cultural melting pot of India, the three cities Delhi. Agra and Jaipur are bestowed with rich culture, heritage sites, distinct topography and colorful people. Delhi, the national capital of country is also regarded as 'microcosm of India' or 'Mini India' for being home to larger Indian diaspora. If foundation of Old Delhi was led by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan and still exhibits the Old world Mughlai charm then sophisticated New Delhi was the vision Sir Edwin Lutyens and showcase the medieval monuments European style colonial architectures. The city of Taj, Agra came into limelight when Mughal emperor Akbar ruled over India from Agra Fort. Now the Agra is flanked by three world heritage sites. The city of forts and palaces, Jaipur is the last destination. The capital city of Rajasthan is the cultural curry of the state that shows kaleidoscopic spectra Kausalya Trip India brings the unique package of Fixed Departure Golden Triangle Tour in Summer to facilitate the visitors with exclusive Golden Triangle Summer Package 2014 in bright sunny days.
Tour Highlights: Once you arrived at Delhi airport for 5 Nights 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour in summer our representative greets you and transfers you to hotel. On reaching hotel he assists you in Check-in related formalities and handover the tour documents. Relax in hotel room. If time permits take stroll around city street. Come back to hotel, have delectable dinner and enjoy overnight stay.
Tour Highlights:Post breakfast in the Hotel leave for sightseeing tour. Delhi is broadly divided into two major zones: Old Delhi also called walled city was established by Mughal emperor and still travels into the memory lane of past whereas New Delhi narrates the story of success. It is the center of large scale commercial, institutional and political establishments.
New Delhi: Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Humayun's Tomb, ISCKON temple
Old Delhi: Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jama Majid and Raj Ghat.
After day long sightseeing Tour return to hotel for fine dining and overnight stay.
Tour Highlights: In the morning after breakfast proceed for Agra. On Agra arrival check-in hotel, release your fatigue, enjoy lunch thereafter leave for Sightseeing. The first destination is world famous heritage site Taj Mahal. Guide details you on the history of regal monument. Spend considerable time in exploring the beautiful architecture of Taj Mahal then continue your Journey towards another well known site Agra Fort., the testimony of past from where Mughal Sultanate rule over India. Later in the evening stroll around the city market to purchase some souvenirs
This marks the complete tour of your second destination of Golden Triangle Summer Package. Now leave for hotel for dinner and night sleep.
After exploring every nook of the building, proceed to the massive Agra Fort with the Go Heritage India Journeys guide. Later we drive back to the drive for dinner and overnight stay in Agra.
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast in hotel and then proceed for Pink City, Jaipur. The capital city of Rajasthan is home to dominating fort complexes. En-route you will visit Fatehpur Sikri. A ghost city commissioned by Mughal emperor Akbar as his new capital but left 15 years after ruling from here because the city was facing severe shortage of water. Continue your journey for Jaipur after visiting Fatehpur Sikri.
When you arrived at Jaipur Check-in hotel relax and unwind. Rest of the time is at your leisure. As a part of Golden Triangle Tour Package in summer we have crafted a special evening for you. Our representative takes you to village style 5 star resort 'Chowki Dhani' where you would enjoy the traditional folk dance and music over dinner.
Drive back to hotel for overnight stay.
Have breakfast in the hotel then leave for Jaipur city Tour. The visiting destinations include Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace Complex, Palace of Wind 'Hawa Mahal' and astronomical observatory Jantar Mantar. Our guide updates you with the history of these historical sites. At amber fort drive pleasure in elephant ride that commences from base of hill to the fort complex.
In the evening spend time in strolling around city street. In hotel sumptuous cuisine is waiting for you. Come to hotel enjoy dinner and overnight stay
The visit to all three destinations that comes under Golden Triangle Tour summer package is completed by now.
Post leisurely breakfast in Jaipur hotel on the final day of Golden Triangle Summer 2014 package proceed for Delhi. On arrival you will be taken to a famous restaurant of Delhi for lunch followed by visit to Akshardham temple complex. Later in the evening our representative escorts you to IGI airport for your final departure to home.
Delhi : Qutab Minar, India Gate, President House, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Humayun Tomb
Agra : Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri
Jaipur : Amber Fort, City Palace, Astronomical observatory, Winds Palace( Hawa Mahal)
• 02 Nights accommodation at Delhi
• 01 Night accommodation at Agra
• 02 Nights accommodation at Jaipur
• Breakfast and Dinner as per itinerary
• Surface Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary from Day-2 onwards.
• An English Speaking Guide Government approved short listed by Kausalya Trip India.
• Personal assistance by Kausalya Trip India representative & Offices during all arrival and departure
• Mineral Water during the tour being provided in your vehicle.
• All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included
• All government applicable taxes and service charges.
• Tonga Ride (Horse Carriage) on your way to Taj Mahal
• Photo Shoot Session by Professional Photographer in Taj Mahal
• Marble work closely to be explained by trained professional
• Farewell Dinner hosted by india-goldentriangletours in Delhi
• Medical insurance of any kind.
• Airport arrival transfer on Day-1.
• Elephant Ride at Amber Fort (Optional)
• Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
• Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Tipping etc.
• Camera Fee, Entrance Fees to Monuments.
• Gratuities: We do not include tipping when quoting the tour price.