India is great options to make your trip gorgeous times will be according your destinations between far each other all things are listed in your travel package and are probable.
Generally speaking in India English Language.
The domestic electricity supply in India is 220 volts most of hotels have three round pin sockets therefore we recommended travel adaptor set.
What Things To Pack:-
1. A light jersey or swindle for early morning plus in sunset because air-conditioning can be cold in restaurant.
2. Lightweight clothes like cotton, well dressed casual exceptional in hotel.
3. Footwear for game drives relaxed with this and will be strong.
4. Formal clothes and sandals and shoes are accepted for make relaxing go for dinner lunch and breakfast at your hotel or lodge restaurant.
5. According your personal basis needs like sunglasses, Sun cream and hat applicable.
6. According your needs for capture your trip in camera applicable are camera, spare batteries and memory cards.
7. According your needs mobile laptops and charger are applicable.
8. If you want to swimming according occasional swim you need to pack Swimwear.
9. Exceptional carry your Binoculars.
10. Exceptional for caring over mosquito repellent and spray.
11. Exceptional the clothes if need to change during tour to religious places in India where you need to change like that your tour guide can suggest you where necessity.
12. Exceptional for caring over self antiseptic, Handy wipes, hand gel and bottled water where possible you can.
13. Exceptional carry according country local currency for handy for ad-hoc tipping!
What Be Expecting:
According to tour places in India the directions of tour to adventures noticed where could anything happen. So I suggest you about reasonable fitness because on a tour repeatedly engage extended walks and rough outside for those not need particular help.
We advise you to talk about your individual necessities for India with your GP at least 6-8 weeks previous to travel.
Untill 11th century Jaisalmer was ruled by king Bargujar. Sixth in succession from Deoraj, a member of Bhati family Rawal Jaisal laid the foundation of fort and city Jaisalmer in the year 1156. Due to hard climatic condition, Jaisalmer escaped the direct battle with Muslims. However, Alauddin Khilji seized the city. Thereafter this town went through several invasions and ritual like Juhar were committed by ladies for the sake of dignity. In the later period Jaisalmer was ruled by a noble Sabala Simha.
Geography & Culture Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer Tour lies in the area of Thar Desert. Thus, it face hot and arid climate. During summer temperature reach above 40 degree Celsius and in winter mercury level drops below 7 degree Celsius. Situated at an elevation of 229 meters from sea level, the entire city appears sandy waste. Due to desert location, unoccupied part of town is covered by cactus and thorny bushes. The scarcity of water has compelled locals to grow only raincrops such as Bajra and Jawar. The much talkabout festival of Jaisalmer is Desert Festival which held for three days in the month of January or February. Visitors during this festival can take leisure of Kalbelia dances, folk songs and music.
Tourist Attraction Jaisalmar
Jaisalmar Fort - This fort was the masterpiece built by Bhati Rajput. Located at Meru Hill, it is covered by sandstones walls. Walls appear tawny lion color during the day time and changes into honey-gold in the evening when sun sets. Still large populations of city live inside the fort. Raj Mahal, Jain temples and Laxminath temple are major attractions Jaisalmar Fort.
Jain Heritage - Jaisalmar is embellished with various Jain temples; most of the temples are devoted to 16th Tirthankara, Shantinath and 23rd Tirthankara, Parshva. Also this city has oldest Jain libraries containing rare artifacts and manuscripts.
Pilgrim Centers - Some of the famous pilgrim centers of Jaisalmar are Amarsagar, Lodarva, Brahmsar and Pokharan.
Museums - There are many museums to visit in which can be divided into following categories: Jaisalmer Folklore Museum, Government Museum, Desert Culture Centre & Museum and Jaisalmer fort palace museum.