India is great options to make your trip gorgeous times will be according your destinations between far each other all things are listed in your travel package and are probable.
Generally speaking in India English Language.
The domestic electricity supply in India is 220 volts most of hotels have three round pin sockets therefore we recommended travel adaptor set.
What Things To Pack:-
1. A light jersey or swindle for early morning plus in sunset because air-conditioning can be cold in restaurant.
2. Lightweight clothes like cotton, well dressed casual exceptional in hotel.
3. Footwear for game drives relaxed with this and will be strong.
4. Formal clothes and sandals and shoes are accepted for make relaxing go for dinner lunch and breakfast at your hotel or lodge restaurant.
5. According your personal basis needs like sunglasses, Sun cream and hat applicable.
6. According your needs for capture your trip in camera applicable are camera, spare batteries and memory cards.
7. According your needs mobile laptops and charger are applicable.
8. If you want to swimming according occasional swim you need to pack Swimwear.
9. Exceptional carry your Binoculars.
10. Exceptional for caring over mosquito repellent and spray.
11. Exceptional the clothes if need to change during tour to religious places in India where you need to change like that your tour guide can suggest you where necessity.
12. Exceptional for caring over self antiseptic, Handy wipes, hand gel and bottled water where possible you can.
13. Exceptional carry according country local currency for handy for ad-hoc tipping!
We advise you to talk about your individual necessities for India with your GP at least 6-8 weeks previous to travel.
Best time to visit
It has the same tropical humid climate the rest of the Kerala does. However, owing to the hills surroundings the district, things do tend to cool down a little when it rains. You can plan a Kerala holidays to Pala throughout the year, but it is advisable not to travel in summer from February to May.
Getting ThereBy Air
The nearest airport is Cochin International Airport around 96 km away.By Rail
The nearest railheads are Ettumanoor and Kottayam- 27 km. Before you board make sure that your train has a stop at Ettumanoor.By Road
SH 31 connects Kottayam to Pala via Ettumanoor. From Kottayam railway station, take the Ettumanoor- Pala route, which is around 27 km. Kottayam has bus services to most of the places in the districts. Private buses are also available.
Sights and Attractions PalaValiyapalli
Formally called St. Thomas Cathedral, (Valiyapalli means big church) this church was built in 1002. Destroyed by Muslim invaders in the 17th century, reconstructed in the next century, incorporating the Portuguese style of construction with huge stones and a special mix of lime and other materials, instead of cement. A part of the remains of St. Thomas is displayed in the church. On the wall there is a pulpit, built with a single piece.Poonjar Palace
The name Poonjar is a combination of punya aaru (Holy River) in Malayalam and punya nadeepuram in Sanskrit; the Meenachil River is sometimes called Poonjar. But Poonjar- the place, near Erattupetta was the capital city of the Poonjar royal family from 1155 to 1800. Poonjar Palace is a testimony to this regal past. Located in the serene environment, surrounded by Holy River on three sides, its architectural style is exquisite. There is also a museum that houses royal collections of antiques and exquisite furniture. A unique conch preserved here is taken out once a year for ritualistic purposes. The palace complex houses two temples. One is an amazing replica of the Madurai Meenakshi temple. The walls of this temple bear sculptures that narrate stories from the Purranas and is a must see place when on tours to Kerala.Ayyampara hills
Your tours to Kerala in Pala are incomplete without a visit to the Ayyampara hills. Ayyampara is a scenic spot, ideal for quiet picnic. The flat rocky plain affords a pretty view of the surroundings. Just sit here on the 30- acres flat granite rock formation and gaze at the valley below, coconut trees interspersed with rubber and try to count the innumerable number of streams, originating from Illikkal Mala, which finally form the legendary Meenachil River. Stay till evening and enjoy the sunset, which is beautiful.Our Lady of Immaculate Conception
This landmark structure also called Jubilee Kappela and designed out of 14,444 granite stones stands in the centre of the town. There is 12.5 feet high statue of Jesus Christ on top of the shrine. The feast celebrated here on December 8 every year is an occasion for Pala-ites from different parts of the world to refresh ties with their hometown.
Activities PalaPlantation Visit
On your Kerala holiday go to a rubber plantation in Poovathilappu, 15 km from Pala town. The entire procedure, right from the time the rubber plant is a sapling to the time it becomes a tree and thereafter, the method of tapping latex, how it is processed, can all be seen while on a tours to Kerala. This nursery’s beautiful landscape alone is worth seeing.Where to Eat
Not a place for dining out as such. It is best to eat at the place you are staying in. However, there are plenty of small hotels in Pala Kerala which serves clean, wholesome food.