Chardham Yatra by helicopter in 4 nights and 5 days offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments, nestle in the lap of nature. While Yamunotri is the seat of river Goddess Yamuna, Gangtori is dedicated to Goddess Ganga. Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Departure from Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun (07:00 AM).
Arrival at Kharsali helipad, Yamunotri (07:45 AM).
Assemble at the State government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun, the starting and concluding point of this yatra. The ground staff briefs you about the do’s and don’ts of the trip. As you arrive at the Kharsali helipad for Yamunotri, you are transferred to your hotel.
After freshening up, You will get palki and leave for VIP darshan at temple Yamunotri. The main attractions here are Goddess Yamuna and the thermal springs at Janki Chatti.
The actual Champasar glacier is at an altitude of 4421 m above the seal level and is inaccessible. The temple, placed on the left bank of Yamuna River, was erected by Maharaja Pratap Shah of Tehri Garhwal. The idol of the Goddess here is in black marble. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: YAMUNOTRI TO GANGOTRI
Departure from Yamunotri helipad (07: 45 AM).
Arrival at Harsil Helipad (08:30 AM).
On day 2, Depart from Yamunotri helipad and arrive at Harsil Helipad, lying amidst the beautiful lush Uttarakhand valleys.
The day is scheduled for visiting the next Chardham destination of Uttarakhand-
Gangotri. It is advisable that you visit the Gangotri temple, right from the helipad.
The temple is located at a distance of 22 km from here which will be cover by cab.
Arrive at the temple around 50 minutes later.
After Darshan at Gangotri temple, get transferred to your hotel in the afternoon. After completing the check-in, have your lunch. Later, you can relax for some time. We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for the tourists such as a premium accommodation with ensuite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food, Short walks, local sightseeing and an evening bonfire in Gangotri Valley.
Overnight stay at Harsil/ Gangotri.
Day 3: GANGOTRI TO KEDARNATH
Departure from Harsil helipad (09:00 AM)
Arrival Kedarnath helipad (10:00 AM)
Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks, making it the most remote site among all four Char Dham sites.
We will arrive to guptkashi helipad from Gangotri, here after changing the chopper we will fly for KEDARNATH Helipad. Temple is approx. 500 meters away from helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach.
Kedarnath doesn’t have night halt facility, once the Darshan is completed, We will return to Guptkashi and stay is arranged at Guptkashi / Sitapur.
Passengers can visit ancient Triyuginarayan Mandir in the evening. This Hindu temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is believed that the temple has been built on the site where Lord Vishnu had witnessed the wedding ceremony of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Day 4: KEDARNATH TO BADRINATH
Departure from Kedarnath / Guptkashi helipad (10:15 AM)
Arrival at Badrinath helipad (11:00 AM).
After you arrive at Badrinath helipad, get transferred to the hotel for check-in. as you settle, get all set to visit the Badrinath temple. Badrinath is the holy abode of Lord Vishnu, also known and Lord Badri here. Have Darshan at the temple, which is nestled between the mountain ranges of Nar and Narayan.
We do Visit of mana village which is near to religious site of Badrinath.
The special Maha Abhishek Pooja is the highlight of this entire yatra. It starts at 0400AM sharp in the morning and last for 2 hours. We have arranged an opportunity for all our guest to sit inside the temple and cherishes the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters.
Day 5 : BADRINATH TO DEHRADUN
Departure from Badrinath helipad (11:30 AM)
Arrival Dehradun helipad (12:30 PM)
Adieu to your spiritual Yatra!
1. Helicopter trip starts from Dehradun.
2. Complimentary stay, pickup and Airport transfer for 1 Night in Haridwar/ Dehradun.
3. Includes stay & meals for 4 Nights / 5 Days.
4. All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova.
5. VIP Darshan at all Four temples i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
6. Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
7. Palki / Pony at Yamunotri.).
1. Any meal unless specified above.
2. Any Air fare/ Train Ticket.
3. All entrances fees to monuments.
4. Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
5. Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
6. Services not specified above.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
1. There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage
per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
2. Passengers should carry only handbags
as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
3. All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
4. At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes
5. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
6. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Available Hotel properties at Guptkashi and Yamunotri are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongs them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
2. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
3. Mach Air India reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
4. Any extra night stay due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
5. Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY : If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges.
7. Upto 15 days before Journey --- 50% of amount • Upto 7 days before Journey --- 75% of amount
8. Less than 48 hours before Journey --- No Refund
BAD WEATHER SITUATION : If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day . In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund the amount acc. to flying time.
Terms and conditions of company
The Official Account Details Follows Here
In order to make the best out of your travel excursion, secure your trip with advance payment with an affordable manner of the total tour payment charges deposited into our company's back account.
Travelers traveling with us are also required to pay the total amount of air/train tickets that have to be issued by our firm. Once the payment is received by us, our operational staff would book your tickets, make your hotel bookings and also arrange several other requirements for the tour.
Once everything is done, we will send you a confirmation after which passengers have to pay another 30% of the total amount. The rest 50% of the total tour cost can be paid through traveler's cheques upon your arrival in India. Payment can also be done through bank transfer a fortnight before you arrive.
After you have deposited the advance payment you would be informed or updated about the arrangements for the tour. All the updates are on a regular basis.
We feature 24 hours customer care service all for your convenience. You are free to call at +91-11-60500051. You can call us anytime you like and our representatives would attend your call with great patience.
Our company deeply regrets of the cancellation of the tour, however, there are several suitable reasons which might come in the way of the cancellation. All the clients are requested to report us about the cancellation in written and it would be effectual the day we receive the request. The following cancellation charges would apply.
50% of the advance is refunded for cancellation 30 days former the arrival.
25% of the advance is refunded for cancellation between 30 to 15 days prior to arrival.
No refund is available for cancellation 7 days former the arrival.
We Refund The Payment The Same Way As Clients Pay Us.
We Refund the payment after cancellation within one week.
No refunds for flight tickets.
Palace on Wheels and other convenient trains are not refundable.
India is great options to make your trip gorgeous times will be according your destinations between far each other all things are listed in your travel package and are probable.
Generally speaking in India English Language.
The domestic electricity supply in India is 220 volts most of hotels have three round pin sockets therefore we recommended travel adaptor set.
What Things To Pack:-
1. A light jersey or swindle for early morning plus in sunset because air-conditioning can be cold in restaurant.
2. Lightweight clothes like cotton, well dressed casual exceptional in hotel.
3. Footwear for game drives relaxed with this and will be strong.
4. Formal clothes and sandals and shoes are accepted for make relaxing go for dinner lunch and breakfast at your hotel or lodge restaurant.
5. According your personal basis needs like sunglasses, Sun cream and hat applicable.
6. According your needs for capture your trip in camera applicable are camera, spare batteries and memory cards.
7. According your needs mobile laptops and charger are applicable.
8. If you want to swimming according occasional swim you need to pack Swimwear.
9. Exceptional carry your Binoculars.
10. Exceptional for caring over mosquito repellent and spray.
11. Exceptional the clothes if need to change during tour to religious places in India where you need to change like that your tour guide can suggest you where necessity.
12. Exceptional for caring over self antiseptic, Handy wipes, hand gel and bottled water where possible you can.
13. Exceptional carry according country local currency for handy for ad-hoc tipping!
What Be Expecting:
According to tour places in India the directions of tour to adventures noticed where could anything happen. So I suggest you about reasonable fitness because on a tour repeatedly engage extended walks and rough outside for those not need particular help.
We advise you to talk about your individual necessities for India with your GP at least 6-8 weeks previous to travel.
chardham yatra from mumbai
, chardham yatra from bangalore
, chardham yatra from chennai
, chardham yatra from dehradun
chardham yatra from hyderabad
chardham yatra from vadodara
chardham yatra from punechardham yatra from varanasi
vchardham yatra from kolkata
chardham yatra from kerala
char dham yatra from kathmandu
chardham yatra from surat