India is great options to make your trip gorgeous times will be according your destinations between far each other all things are listed in your travel package and are probable.
Generally speaking in India English Language.
The domestic electricity supply in India is 220 volts most of hotels have three round pin sockets therefore we recommended travel adaptor set.
What Things To Pack:-
1. A light jersey or swindle for early morning plus in sunset because air-conditioning can be cold in restaurant.
2. Lightweight clothes like cotton, well dressed casual exceptional in hotel.
3. Footwear for game drives relaxed with this and will be strong.
4. Formal clothes and sandals and shoes are accepted for make relaxing go for dinner lunch and breakfast at your hotel or lodge restaurant.
5. According your personal basis needs like sunglasses, Sun cream and hat applicable.
6. According your needs for capture your trip in camera applicable are camera, spare batteries and memory cards.
7. According your needs mobile laptops and charger are applicable.
8. If you want to swimming according occasional swim you need to pack Swimwear.
9. Exceptional carry your Binoculars.
10. Exceptional for caring over mosquito repellent and spray.
11. Exceptional the clothes if need to change during tour to religious places in India where you need to change like that your tour guide can suggest you where necessity.
12. Exceptional for caring over self antiseptic, Handy wipes, hand gel and bottled water where possible you can.
13. Exceptional carry according country local currency for handy for ad-hoc tipping!
What Be Expecting:
According to tour places in India the directions of tour to adventures noticed where could anything happen. So I suggest you about reasonable fitness because on a tour repeatedly engage extended walks and rough outside for those not need particular help.
We advise you to talk about your individual necessities for India with your GP at least 6-8 weeks previous to travel.
Ancient history can be traced back to Vedic period. According to historians Shekhawati was a part of Matsya Kingdom. During sixteenth century Rao Mitra Sen Ahir of Rewari and Piroo Khan Balochi invaded Shekhawati. In this battle Piroo Khan Balochi died and Rao Mitra Sen Ahir was defeated. Thereafter Shekhawat Rajputs established Shekhawati and they rule over it untill India got Independence.
Geography & Culture Jaipur
Shekhawati is semi arid desert area of Rajasthan that has played vital role in Indian History. It bears the harsh and extreme climate. Mercury level goes below freezing point in winter and above 50°C in summer. Almost in every third year it faces famine. Festivities are inseparable part of people's life here. They celebrate Gangaur, Dussehra, Teej and Holi with great enthusiasm. Especially the Shekhawati's holi is very popular in Rajasthan.
Tourist Attraction Shekhawati
Havelis - Exquisitely constructed havelis are embellished with beautiful paintings, especially the fresco paintings, magnificent latticed and intricately carved windows. Gold or silver leaf decorated paintings and mirror work enhance the look of every other Haveli. Owner's status is recognized through gold and silver paintings and intricate wood carving.
Mandawa Mandawa was founded during eighteenth century by Thakur Nawal Singh. Mandawa is famous for its Havelis. It is a part of Shekhawati Tour and situated in the Jhunjhunu district, 190 Kms far from Jaipur. The gateway is decorated with Lord Krishna and his cowherds and opens to a Bazaar. Mandawa Fort is converted into a hotel that displays antique paintings and a museum. Some of the famous Havelis of Mandanva are Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli, Goenka Double Haveli, Murmuria Haveli, Jhunjhunwala Haveli, Mohan Lal Saraf Haveli and Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli.
Nawalgarh - It's a tiny town of Jhunjhunu district and a part of Shekhawati region. Popular for fresco and havelis, Nawalgarh is known as Golden City of Rajasthan. Thakur Nawal Singh Ji Bahadur, a Shekhawat founded the Navalgarh in the year 1737. It houses a fort and some of the enchanting Havelis of Rajasthan including Nawalgarh Fort, Roop Niwas Palace, Anandi Lal Podar Haveli, Sheesh Mahal, Murarka Haveli, Chokhani Haveli and Bansidhar Bhagat Haveli
Other Attractions - Dundlod, Churu and Fatehpur all these towns are also known for their stupendously designed spectacular Havelis.