Important notes to read before book the adventure tour: (Shimla – Manali)
1. Snow vehicle fare is not included, if road is block due to snow.
2. Whenever Rohtang Pass is closed due to bad weather conditions, people will be allowed to visit up to Snow Point or Solang Valley.
3. We are not giving any guarantee to see snow or you can play with snow in Manali because it’s all subjective to on whether condition. .
4. Snow Wear - Required when you are visiting Solang Valley or Snow Point. Snow wear is available on rent at Manali Mall Road, en route to Snow point. .
5. Kullu and Mani Karan sightseeing can be cancel if weather is not good or lake of the time.
6. If due to any reason beyond our control, we need to cancel some site seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. We reserve the right to change/alter the tour programs per circumstance.
7. In case of missing any sightseeing due to whether condition, time permission or other unexpected cause, No refund or adjustment will be applicable.
8. No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) etc. To be borne by the guest and any other reason beyond the control of the Company.
9. Personal expenses such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Room Heater Charges, Tips, Camera Fee, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks and Adventure Activities.
10. AC will not work at hilly area.
11. Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
12. The number of attractions covered depends upon the wishes of guests and available time/traffic flow.
What Be Expecting:
According to tour places in India the directions of tour to adventures noticed where could anything happen. So I suggest you about reasonable fitness because on a tour repeatedly engage extended walks and rough outside for those not need particular help.
We advise you to talk about your individual necessities for India with your GP at least 6-8 weeks previous to travel.